In Elder Law News

You do not have to take your father in, even if he is evicted from the nursing home. In terms of convincing him that you would be at risk of liability if he were to move in with you, I don’t think you’ll find that in black and white. You may be best having a social worker at the facility or a private geriatric care manager talk with your father. Or you could retain an elder law attorney to do so.
To find an elder law attorney in your area, click here.
For more about geriatric care managers, click here.
For more about senior living options, click here.

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search